We believe everyone should be able to participate and thrive in the economy. So we’re building tools that make commerce easier and more accessible to all. We started with a little white credit card reader but haven’t stopped there. Our new reader helps our sellers accept chip cards and NFC payments, and our Cash app lets people pay each other back instantly. We’re empowering the independent electrician to send invoices, setting up the favorite food truck with a delivery option, helping the ice cream shop pay its employees, and giving the burgeoning coffee chain capital for a second, third, and fourth location. Let’s shorten the distance between having an idea and making a living from it. We’re here to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business—and helping them grow their business is good business for everyone.
Join the Account Management team and help our merchants grow their business! Omondo is looking for individuals passionate about working with merchants across all aspects of their business.
You will be responsible for reaching out to Omondo customers on a day to day basis, and help them with the optimal combination of Square products and features to help them achieve their business goals. The Account Management team helps merchants get the most out of their Square accounts through product education, business advice and introducing new features.
- Daily outreach to Square customers via phone and email
- Work with our customers to help them achieve their business goals with Omondo
- Identify customer needs we can serve with new products and features
- Effectively and strategically address customer concerns and issues
- Help build the team, tools and processes needed to serve an ever increasing portion of our customer base
- Work with our Sales, Support and Product teams to make sure customers have the best possible experience across all
- aspects of Omondo
- 1 – 2 years experience in Sales, Account Management or related field
- Spanish and/or French language skills a plus
- An understanding of Square’s features and products
- Strong interest in business operations and strategy
- Comfortable with cold calling
- Passion and knowledge about how new technologies can help better serve small and medium size businesses
- Strong organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience with Salesforce and Desk a plus
At Omondo, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.